Tuesday, October 18, 2011

still waiting

As we are in transition to leave the mission field, we wait and wait for the Embassy's response. I don't understand how they work, one week they allow the second interviews and the next, when it's Camilo's turn, no second interviews for anyone.  The law says I do not have to travel before him, but with him, and obviously that's what we want to do. After sending in documentation to the Embassy, we haven't heard anything. I sent the same information via email in pdf files, and they just told me that they passed it on to the Immigration Visa Unit.

I need to call to find out, but have been avoiding this because it is about $3/ minute to call them!

Meanwhile...

Lucas shows his patriotism on El Salvador's Independence Day, Sept. 15

"Every cloud has a silver lining", in this case a rainbow!  Lucas spotted this first, "mira mami, un arcoiris!"

Have never seen anything like this before, a cloud rainbow! This was taken from my front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment