We appreciate all your prayers and words of support that many sent our way. We arrived at the Embassy at 7:00 AM and Camilo entered at 8:00AM (they did not let me in). After a loooong wait, he came out at 1:30 PM, saying to me, "So when are you moving to the states?" After explaining to me, what we understand is that I need to establish U.S. domicile(they didn't bother looking at the documentation that I thought would explain this), which means I need to move up there , show proof that I have a place to live and other docs, and send them to Camilo so he can send them to the Embassy. Once the Embassy has the documents, they'll send him his passport with the visa to travel. We are soooo close, but this was a frustrating answer, as we wanted to say 'goodbye' to El Salvador as a family and now I feel the pressure to leave ASAP. At any rate, I am going to the Embassy again tomorrow to US Citizen Services to see if they answer some of my questions. We will keep you all updated on the process. Thanks again!
Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
![]() |
| how i felt after his interview |

No comments:
Post a Comment